Hamilton Eastern Suburbs Club was established in 1951 in the Eastern Suburb of Hamilton
called Enderly, Where the first Eastern Suburbs Clubrooms were built in Mardon Road.
The Clubrooms moved to Commodore Ave in the heart of Flagstaff in 1999 with a lot of hard
work for all at Eastern Suburbs to get to the position it has in 2015, in 2013 the name was
changed to Suburbs Community Sports Club to incorporate the community in which the
clubrooms are situated.
In 2015 we had over 470 registered
... Read more
junior players, which made us the biggest junior club for
2014 and more than 110 registered senior rugby players and 10 Senior Netball teams, over
summer a touch module is run with 46 teams taking part in 2015-2016 season.
The Suburbs Community Sports Club is set for continual growth with its family orientated
outlook and our ongoing dedication to nurturing our players & coach’s to achieve their best
at Suburbs Community Sports Club.